- Discipleship and Leadership Development
- Overseas Mission Opportunities / internships
- Christian Business Growth
- Church planting
- Direct Funding of Ministry on the Ground
- Muslim Ministry
What does partnership look like?
Resourcing each other:
- People: People are the church’s greatest resource! Interns, short-term teams, long-term missionaries, elder sharing and sharing gift sets are practical ways for partnering.
- Experiences: The American church has experience because of its longevity in ministry. The British church has experience ministering in a post-Christian society, so it’s a glimpse into the future for the US! We believe working together will improve both areas of ministry.
- Funds: Helping each other fund projects is a great encouragement, especially for small congregations! It’s a way for churches on both sides of the water to share God’s blessings!